What Is ACH?
- Comprehensive online paperless check processing – saves businesses the expense and difficulty of running an in-house ach processing solution
- Low cost, low implementation – paperless check processing does not require a merchant account; therefore, businesses enjoy lower processing and transaction fees
- Debit, credit, and recurring payments – withdraw funds from accounts, deposit funds directly into accounts, or even setup auto-recurring debit or credit payments according to time increments you specify
Quick ACH Setup
Call for a “No-Obligation Consultation” on your payment needs. Whether you are looking for new service or upgrading your current processing, we can help you. We have nearly ten years of experience helping businesses electrify their payments. We can help you, too. Experience counts. Join us now.
Flexible ACH Processing
We provide you with flexible options and custom ACH Processing Services. Regardless of the type of ACH-items you plan to originate, we’ll ensure that your funds are transferred securely and settled accurately to your existing bank accounts.
The ACH system offers several features for our merchants. Amongst all the features that our ACH processing offers, versatility is a key benefit. Our merchants can benefit from using the ACH system by offering an alternative to credit card transactions on their websites. Merchants can process transactions in batches, several transactions at one time. The ACH system also allows users to transfer funds from one account to another and access their affiliate program.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatically deduct money from your customers’ accounts
- Automatically deposit money into your vendors’ accounts
- Setup Auto-Recurring Payments – daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually or semi-annually
- Use our customer database to save customer profiles and group them for greater manageability
- Accept payments over the phone or online
Reasons for utilizing ACH payments:
- Save time and hassle – no more buying, printing, mailing, or depositing paper checks
- Maximize your effort – setup payments using auto-recurring billing
- Offer payment options – customers don’t have to use a credit card with ACH
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty – people like options and convenience
- Improve cash flow – no more trips to the bank