24 Jan In Blog Posts
Our QuickPay solution is designed to be an easy to use, flexible solution for small to medium sized online businesses. If online sales are an important aspect of your business and you do not have the time, money, qualifications, or expertise to program your own interface, then Quickpay is the solution to the needs of your business.
Hosted by Allied Wallet, the QuickPay gateway is easy to use, quickly integrated, extremely fast, and very secure.
How does it work?
- Because the payment information stays on Allied Wallet’s hosted checkout pages, you don’t need to worry about your shopping cart’s PCI compliance.
- When customers are ready to checkout and pay for the purchase on your website, they are taken to a checkout page hosted on Allied Wallet’s secure servers.
- Once the customer submits their payment information, they will receive an on-screen and email confirmation to notify them that the transaction was successful.
- All Major Credit Cards
- The QuickPay solution supports all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and JCB. It can also be integrated with nearly any shopping cart or order management software.
- The checkout process is protected by Allied Wallet’s PCI level 1 compliant technology. In addition to this, there are customizable fraud scrubbers on every single transaction to make sure every transaction is a legitimate buyer.
- PCI Compliance